Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Clean Juicing Recipe

 New year, new you? Looking to incorporate more veggies into your diet or simply tackle your health? I have the easiest clean juice recipe for you! Over the summer, I wanted to incorporate more veggies into my daily routine.  I did some research on juicers and found this AMAZING one on Amazon! It is easy to use, and my favorite, easy to clean! The only downside to it, is that if you're making large batches of juice (which I do weekly), you must empty the pulp otherwise, it backs up. Personally, this was the best investment I made in 2023! Each week, I make a large batch, usually for four days and take it to work. I drink during my morning break. This helps keep me consistent and because I make a large batch, I do not need to worry about juicing every single day. Try it! You won't regret it! 

Tips:

  • Cut everything small, otherwise it can get stuck in the machine. 
  • Have a glass handy to pour the juice into while you make more. 
  • Insert each veggie/fruit one by one to not overwhelm the machine. 


Elyssa's Clean Juice Recipe:

Ingredients

  • 4 to 5 stalks of celery
  • 2 to 3 carrots (any kind works)
  • 2 apples (any kind you'd like) 
  • 1 cup of parsley 
  • About a 1/4 cup of chopped fresh ginger 
  • 2 to 3 lemons 
  • 1/2 of a medium beet 
  • 1/2 large cucumber 

Directions:

Wash all of your produce. Cut your produce into chunks. Cut parsley with kitchen shears. If you do not have kitchen shears, scissors work, too. 
Put your produce in one by one. 
Serve and enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment