Friday, April 1, 2011

Naked Bliss

Yes, I said Naked Bliss, but don't get too alarmed. I am talking about the Naked Juice Smoothie Brands sold at grocery stores everywhere. I was not a fruit smoothie type of person growing up. It wasn't until my sophomore year of  college that I decided to become more health conscious for my own well being.
So, I tried the Naked Juice Brand and absolutely loved it! I tried the strawberry banana smoothie one. It tasted like bananas more so than strawberries but I still loved it. The cost is certainly on the high end approximately costing one around $3.99 but let me tell you that it's worth it. One bottle will fill you up before you know it.

The plus side to this line of smoothie drinks is that it is made of 100% juice. There are no added preservatives, sugars nor are there any harmful artificial flavors or colorings. Naked Juice also comes loaded with veggies mixed with fruits for those wanting a more nutritious smoothie. Try Berry Veggie Machine, Green Machine, and Orange Carrot for a different blend of taste.

My two favorite of the Naked Juice brand are Orange Mango and Strawberry. I could drink them all day long. It's perfect if you're hungry and don't want to consume many calories. Each of the blends contains approximately 300-400 calories each, but you must remember that they are all natural calories.

For more information on Naked Juice Smoothie Blends check out Nakedjuice.com
So, go ahead, try one!

No comments:

Post a Comment