Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Organic Deli Style Food for the Soul

So this blog is entitled Good Food for the Soul, well, let me tell you that most of the foods I write about are foods and beverages that I have tried and loved. I have previously mentioned that I work at Whole Foods and while their prepared foods section offers a good selection of food, sometimes I just feel like eating something else. So, I head to Jason's Deli a few doors down which is really good for my soul. I'm always satisfied when I have food from Jason's Deli.
One thing that caught my eye about Jason's Deli was the variety of organic foods offered. 

Jason's Deli serves up some of the tastiest and healthiest sandwiches, soups and salads. There will be no reason for you NOT to return. Jason's Deli also offers a variety of vegetarian soups such as french onion soup and tomato basil. All the meats served are nitrite free and contain no artificial flavorings or colorings. 

Jason's offers a variety of different kid friendly meals made with organic ingredients. Not only will adults love this place but the kids as well! Let them try some mac and cheese or bow tie pasta with chicken and Alfredo sauce.They will surely love it!

My favorite sandwich from Jason's Deli is the chicken panini which consists of marinated chicken breast, provolone, basil pesto with pine nuts, roma tomatoes, organic spinach in between olive oil basted french bread. The sandwich comes with your choice of chips (organic blue corn chips, kettle cooked chips or baked chips and a pickle spear). This meal goes great with Martinelli's Apple Juice.  Go ahead, try Jason's Deli!

Jason's Deli is located in the Whole Foods Plaza in Wellington. There is also a location on N Congress Ave. across from the Boynton Beach Mall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment