Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Remarkably Tasty and Refeshing Apple Juice

I recently tried a new brand of apple juice juice at work. I saw that many customers had been buying it and the small container in which it came was cute. Growing up, I never really liked apple juice. I always found it too sweet. This brand, Maritnelli's, tasted absolutely great! It was not too sweet and cleared my palette well. I highly recommend Martinelli's Apple Juice for anyone who perhaps has tried the Mott's Apple Juice or any other apple juice and not liked it. Martinelli's will for sure sell you! I now drink Martinelli's with my meals.

The ingredients contained in Martinelli's Apple Juice are 100% pasteurized pure apple juice from U.S. grown fresh apples (no concentrate). 

Calories per serving: 140     Serving size:  8 fl oz. 31g of sugar (but remember, it's all natural sugar from the apples themselves. No sugar is added along the process), 120mg of Potassium. 

Martinelli's Apple Juice can be found at Whole Foods Market 


No comments:

Post a Comment